Friday, February 15, 2013
An article published by the Washington Post reported that the government wants to create public super WiFi networks that could potentially replace the ISPs most people use now. The piece was linked and posted all over the internet, but there was one tiny problem: it was wrong. Bob talks to Ars Technica writer Jon Brodkin about the inaccuracies in the reporting and what the FCC’s proposal might actually mean.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- What Does a Body Good?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Creepy New App Lets People Eavesdrop
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record