Friday, January 25, 2013
Last week, The Atlantic ran a piece of sponsored content on its website for the Church of Scientology that looked a lot like their standard editorial content. Within 12 hours, the magazine had pulled the article and apologized. Bob talks to digital media management consultant Dorian Benkoil about how the online world is redrawing the line between advertising and editorial — because the alternative may be extinction.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics