Friday, October 21, 2011
Under Apartheid rule, the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) was notorious as a megaphone of the ruling National Party. Now with three major TV channels and several radio stations broadcasting in 11 languages, the SABC continues to dominate the broadcast media market. With new media legislation in the pipeline, some are accusing the ANC government of employing the Apartheid-era control tactics. Bob talks to a smattering of journalists and media watchdogs on the ground in Johannesburg.
Sam Amidon – "Prodigal Son"
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Secure Connections
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.