Friday, January 13, 2012
A Chinese toy maker is set to release a Steve Jobs action figure next month, but Apple is hoping to halt the sales of the doll by threatening legal action against the manufacturer. Apple successfully stopped a similar doll from being sold back in 2010, but the rules this time around might be different. Brooke speaks to paidcontent.org legal writer Jeff Roberts, who says the rules protecting personality rights don't carry on after death in most places.
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Vote First or Die
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!