Friday, January 20, 2012
In the face of strong criticism, the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP act have been shelved for the time being. But the movie, music, television and video game industries continue to argue that they offer much needed protection against pirates outside the reach of American law enforcement. Steve Tepp of the business lobbying group the US Chamber of Commerce tells Bob that despite criticism, these bills are narrowly targeted and would protect copyright holders against pirates.
Ramblin' Man - New Country Rehab
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?