Friday, January 20, 2012
In the face of strong criticism, the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP act have been shelved for the time being. But the movie, music, television and video game industries continue to argue that they offer much needed protection against pirates outside the reach of American law enforcement. Steve Tepp of the business lobbying group the US Chamber of Commerce tells Bob that despite criticism, these bills are narrowly targeted and would protect copyright holders against pirates.
Ramblin' Man - New Country Rehab
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino