Friday, August 10, 2012
It makes sense to assume an off-key tweet will disappear by itself in the ever-expanding Twitter-verse without consequence. But some politicians don’t risk it, and delete tweets that might get spun into gaffes. Enter the Sunlight Foundation’s Politwoops site, which keeps track of politicians’ tweets, lest a cover-up slip through the cracks. Bob talks with Tom Lee who’s in charge of the project.
Errors - Tusk
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?