Friday, April 26, 2013
Surveillance camera images of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev catalyzed not only the manhunt which caught them, but calls for more surveillance cameras around the country. It’s worth remembering that, right now, video surveillance is a blunt tool. Bob speaks with Christoph Bregler, an NYU computer science professor, about the ways that surveillance will soon be much more effective.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Lessons Unlearned
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?