Friday, October 04, 2013
A recent study found that people will more accurately describe political realities--even if it contradicts their own partisan views--if they are paid for their correct answers. Brooke speaks to Gregory Huber, one of the authors of the study, about their findings.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?