Friday, November 11, 2011
Though only a small number of people have multiple personality disorder -- clinically known as dissociative identity disorder -- readers and audiences have an unquenchable interest in seeing the disorder recorded in books and portrayed in movies. Brooke speaks with journalist Debbie Nathan (pictured) about the real story behind the book and movie Sybil - one of the most famous cases of multiple personalities.
Bill Taylor - Split Personality
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Perception vs. Reality
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Speaking in Tongues
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook