Friday, November 11, 2011
Though only a small number of people have multiple personality disorder -- clinically known as dissociative identity disorder -- readers and audiences have an unquenchable interest in seeing the disorder recorded in books and portrayed in movies. Brooke speaks with journalist Debbie Nathan (pictured) about the real story behind the book and movie Sybil - one of the most famous cases of multiple personalities.
Bill Taylor - Split Personality
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?