Friday, August 24, 2012
Bob speaks with Mazen Hayek, a spokesman from the Arabic-language news channel Al Arabiya, who responds to Sultan Al-Qassemi's critique. Hayek says the network has a history of covering conflicts without bias, and is doing its best to cover Syria fairly under difficult reporting circumstances.
Tinariwen - Imidiwan Winakalin
Friday, February 24, 2012
Rami al Sayed, a citizen journalist in Homs who had been live streaming attacks on the city using his cell phone, was killed this week. Hours later, two foreign journalists, Marie Colvin and Remi Ochlik were killed in an apparent attack on a makeshift media center. Brooke and Bob talk about the distressing situation faced by anyone trying to report on Syria, from digital activist to professional journalist.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?