Friday, July 08, 2011
This week, in a Florida court, Casey Anthony was acquitted of charges that she murdered her daughter Caylee. But in the court of public opinion, she was already guilty. Kendall Coffey, former US Attorney for Florida and author of Spinning the Law talks about how the media and the jury could have reached such starkly different conclusions.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook