Texas Archive Of The Moving Image
Friday, February 22, 2013
The practice of itinerant filmmaking - traveling from town to town, charging a fee for residents to become the stars of a film - mostly died out in the early 50's. But one man continued the practice for nearly 40 years, filming the same movie over and over again. Bob talks to Caroline Frick, Executive Director of the The Texas Archive of the Moving Image about her decade-long fixation on filmmaker Melton Barker and his oft-filmed movie The Kidnapper's Foil.
You can watch several versions of The Kidnapper's Foil at meltonbarker.org
The Hut Sut Song - from The Kidnapper's Foil
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump