Thursday, October 24, 2013
By PJ Vogt
This is a little weird.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Today, emoticons - those smiling, frowning, or winking faces comprised of text and punctuation - can be found in everything from emails to text messages. But before their invention 30 years ago, there was no short cut for expressing sentiment in text form. Brooke speaks to computer science professor Scott Fahlman, who came up with the smiling and frowning faces, about how they came to be.
Friday, May 18, 2012
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Life of James Foley