Thursday, October 24, 2013
By PJ Vogt
This is a little weird.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Today, emoticons - those smiling, frowning, or winking faces comprised of text and punctuation - can be found in everything from emails to text messages. But before their invention 30 years ago, there was no short cut for expressing sentiment in text form. Brooke speaks to computer science professor Scott Fahlman, who came up with the smiling and frowning faces, about how they came to be.
Friday, May 18, 2012
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act