Friday, October 21, 2011
The American press has begun playing closer attention to Occupy Wall Street. But what does the foreign press make of it? Brooke spoke with TheAtlantic.com contributor Heather Horn about foreign press coverage of Occupy Wall Street. Horn says the foreign press was quick to take the protests seriously and quick to connect them with protests around the world.
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- 6 Months Later...
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Active Shooter Edition