The Internet Covering The Capitol
Friday, September 15, 2006
Slowly but surely, Congress members are waking up to the online citizenry’s ability to hold them accountable. As for the volunteer watchdogs, the reward may be more than a matter of virtue. This week, transparency advocates announced a bounty of $1000 for any person who gets their Congress member to ...
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump