Friday, March 01, 2013
Aasif Mandvi is a stage and film actor, a writer and teller of stories, and Senior Muslim Correspondent on The Daily Show. A purveyor of "fake news" and an advocate of real issues, Mandvi sat down with Brooke for a live event to discuss being "the brown guy" in theater, movies, and of course, The Daily Show.
Ina Mina Dika
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act