Friday, March 16, 2012
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are unleashing a new ad campaign that graphically depicts the consequences of smoking. The campaign, called "Tips From Former Smokers," is the first of its kind by the federal government. Bob speaks to CDC director Dr. Thomas R. Frieden about the new commercials.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Prostitute Laundry
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart