Friday, March 16, 2012
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are unleashing a new ad campaign that graphically depicts the consequences of smoking. The campaign, called "Tips From Former Smokers," is the first of its kind by the federal government. Bob speaks to CDC director Dr. Thomas R. Frieden about the new commercials.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served