Friday, April 27, 2012
A year ago veteran war photographers Chris Hondros and Tim Hetherington died of injuries sustained while covering the Libyan uprising. When friend, colleague and fellow war reporter Sebastian Junger learned that Hetherington died of injuries that didn’t need to be fatal he founded Reporters Instructed in Saving Colleagues or RISC. Junger tells Brooke why freelance journalists need the tools to save themselves and their fellow reporters on the battlefield.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues