Friday, October 07, 2011
In England, The Daily Mail misreported the Amanda Knox verdict, stating that her appeal had been denied and she would remain in jail. The article was complete with quotes from prosecutors and a detailed description of Knox and her family's reactions. Brooke spoke with Tim Ireland, a media blogger, who wrote about the incident for the Daily Mail Watch, and had an email exchange with the article's author.
Quantic and His Combo Barbaro - Cancao Do Deserto
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics