Tuesday, March 25, 2014
By PJ Vogt
Too many things on the Internet get called amazing. I wish I could retract every time I called something amazing, so that I could call this amazing and have it mean something. Joe Sabia has created "The Office Time Machine." Enter any year (all the way back through BC) and you'll get an Office clip that includes a reference to that year.
Thursday, January 02, 2014
By PJ Vogt
It’s hard not to like this. Professors Robert J Nemiroff and Teresa Wilson published a study where they looked online for some sign that time travelers from the future are hiding among us, accidentally revealing themselves on the internet.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Prostitute Laundry