Tuesday, March 25, 2014
By PJ Vogt
Too many things on the Internet get called amazing. I wish I could retract every time I called something amazing, so that I could call this amazing and have it mean something. Joe Sabia has created "The Office Time Machine." Enter any year (all the way back through BC) and you'll get an Office clip that includes a reference to that year.
Thursday, January 02, 2014
By PJ Vogt
It’s hard not to like this. Professors Robert J Nemiroff and Teresa Wilson published a study where they looked online for some sign that time travelers from the future are hiding among us, accidentally revealing themselves on the internet.
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino