Thursday, February 20, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Tinder is a dating app that allows users to search for potential matches based on proximity. There's been a lot of talk of the app's popularity with Olympic athletes, which the media seems to be eating up. Yesterday, some security researchers published an article saying that they had figured out how to use Tinder to get users' exact locations.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Right to Record Police
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots