Thursday, January 22, 2015
By Laura Mayer
Monday, September 15, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014
Thursday, August 07, 2014
A few weeks ago, writer Katie Notopoulos called on the Internet to devote one day a year to unfollowing a man on social media. Men's rights activists were enraged, cable news was intrigued, and a lot of people felt quiet relief. On the latest episode of TLDR, we talk to Katie about her mission and her manifesto.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Some users of dating site OkCupid are upset at revelations that it was deliberately experimenting on its users by taking people who were bad matches and telling they were actually good for one another.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Is Anybody Down?
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart