Thursday, January 22, 2015
By Laura Mayer
Monday, September 15, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014
Thursday, August 07, 2014
A few weeks ago, writer Katie Notopoulos called on the Internet to devote one day a year to unfollowing a man on social media. Men's rights activists were enraged, cable news was intrigued, and a lot of people felt quiet relief. On the latest episode of TLDR, we talk to Katie about her mission and her manifesto.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Some users of dating site OkCupid are upset at revelations that it was deliberately experimenting on its users by taking people who were bad matches and telling they were actually good for one another.
- The Cancer Show
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts