Friday, December 02, 2011
Pollster lingo for a politician’s popularity rating at any given moment is favorability. Voters are asked: do you like your public official right now? And at this moment the answer is an unqualified 'no'. Brooke talks to pollster Tom Jensen, who recently embarked on a quest to figure out who exactly Americans are still able to agree that they do like.
Bill Evans – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible