Friday, December 02, 2011
Pollster lingo for a politician’s popularity rating at any given moment is favorability. Voters are asked: do you like your public official right now? And at this moment the answer is an unqualified 'no'. Brooke talks to pollster Tom Jensen, who recently embarked on a quest to figure out who exactly Americans are still able to agree that they do like.
Bill Evans – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition