Friday, December 02, 2011
Pollster lingo for a politician’s popularity rating at any given moment is favorability. Voters are asked: do you like your public official right now? And at this moment the answer is an unqualified 'no'. Brooke talks to pollster Tom Jensen, who recently embarked on a quest to figure out who exactly Americans are still able to agree that they do like.
Bill Evans – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act