Transportation Security Administration
Friday, October 25, 2013
As we've discussed here and here on OTM, the Department of Homeland Security has been unresponsive to journalists' questions about policies related to the rights and treatments of American citizens at airports and border ports of entry into the U.S. As former Congressman Lee Hamilton told Brooke, the best way to get answers from DHS is for constituents to put pressure on their elected representatives. And now you can use the tool below to do just that!
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Secure Connections
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.