Friday, December 07, 2012
The New York Times isn't just a source for news; its also the authority on the latest cultural trends—at least, so says Slate contributor and chronically un-hip Brooklynite Justin Peters. He recently used the Times' Style section as a blueprint for living the trendiest life possible. Brooke asks Justin about the results of this "scientific" experiment.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 8 Minutes
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor