Sunday, June 29, 2014
Last month, documents surfaced that showed a company called the Internet Research Agency was paying people in Russia to go to an office and post pro-Kremlin comments all day. Alex talks to Buzzfeed's Max Seddon about why they do it, and how successful they actually are at swaying public opinion.
Friday, February 14, 2014
By PJ Vogt
People who troll online are likely to self-report as being sadists in real life.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Creating an interesting comment space can take a lot of time and energy. In an interview from December, 2011, Bob speaks to The Atlantic senior editor and blogger Ta-Nehisi Coates about his approach to internet comments and his own heavily moderated comment section.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Our Justices, Our Selves
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Cameras In The Court (feat. The Justices)