True And Undying Love
Friday, February 10, 2012
A few weeks ago Dana Milbank, political columnist for the Washington Post, pinned his heart on his sleeve and wrote a very high profile love letter. To Newt Gingrich. It was raw, it was honest and it was a totally tongue-in-cheek way of acknowledging the vested interest that reporters have in the seemingly endless horse race coverage. Milbank tells Bob why it was time to take his Newt love to the next level.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Covering the Longshots
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Do URL Believe in Magic?