Friday, April 25, 2014
Users of the app-based car service Uber probably already know that passengers get to rate their drivers after a trip. But they might be surprised to discover that the drivers are rating passengers too. Manoush speaks with Uber driver Ganu Salami about the passenger rating system, and with University of Denver law professor Nancy Leong about its potential to be discriminatory.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Narratives of Migration
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?