Friday, April 25, 2014
Users of the app-based car service Uber probably already know that passengers get to rate their drivers after a trip. But they might be surprised to discover that the drivers are rating passengers too. Manoush speaks with Uber driver Ganu Salami about the passenger rating system, and with University of Denver law professor Nancy Leong about its potential to be discriminatory.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?