Friday, April 25, 2014
Users of the app-based car service Uber probably already know that passengers get to rate their drivers after a trip. But they might be surprised to discover that the drivers are rating passengers too. Manoush speaks with Uber driver Ganu Salami about the passenger rating system, and with University of Denver law professor Nancy Leong about its potential to be discriminatory.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge