Friday, April 27, 2012
A group of Ugandan journalists has released their own online response to Kony 2012. Their aim is to recapture the narrative established by Invisible Children. Bob speaks to contributor Rosebell Kagumire who says the group is focusing more on Ugandans recovering from the war then on the search for Joseph Kony.
Friday, March 16, 2012
The internet film KONY 2012, which calls for the capture of Joseph Kony - the fugitive leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, has received tens of millions views on YouTube. Reaching an incredible number of people has brought the film, and the organization that produced it, under criticism however. Brooke speaks with New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof who says that despite some faults, the film might help bring about change.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump