Friday, March 22, 2013
Even as the media and public fitfully reckoned with the Steubenville verdict, a similar case is playing out in Torrington, Connecticut. Like Steubenville case, a lot of bullying and ridicule of the victims has taken place on social media. Unlike the Steubenville case, the local paper, the Connecticut Register Citizen, chose to publish the bullying tweets from high school students, with their twitter handles and images unredacted. The editor of the newspaper, Matt DeRienzo talks to Bob about his decision to print that information.
Four Tet - 0181-01
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way