Friday, April 19, 2013
Brooke examines the twists and turns of the marathon bombing coverage, listeners tell OTM what they want to hear from the media when there's no new information during a crisis, and what it's like to tweet the news cycle in the wee small hours of the morning.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Far More Than Fifty