Friday, April 19, 2013
Brooke examines the twists and turns of the marathon bombing coverage, listeners tell OTM what they want to hear from the media when there's no new information during a crisis, and what it's like to tweet the news cycle in the wee small hours of the morning.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics