Friday, April 19, 2013
Brooke examines the twists and turns of the marathon bombing coverage, listeners tell OTM what they want to hear from the media when there's no new information during a crisis, and what it's like to tweet the news cycle in the wee small hours of the morning.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?