Friday, May 25, 2012
This year the Upfronts - the model that was once used by television channels to sell advertising and show off their slate of shows - was passed to a new platform – online. Digital programmers held the first ever event to show off their online programming, called the Newfronts. Bob talks to Sahil Patel, reporter for the online trade publication Cynopsis, about what the brave new world of online-only TV holds in store.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?