Friday, September 20, 2013
Brooke looks at ways for news consumers to filter bad information during big events, producer Sarah Abdurrahman talks about being detained at the US border as a US citizen without explanation, and Clive Thompson talks about his new book Smarter Than You Think.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart
- Prostitute Laundry