Friday, June 07, 2013
This week saw several revelations about US government surveillance of both Americans and foreigners. Brooke and Bob talk to Washingtonian writer Shane Harris and co-director of the Liberty and National Security Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, Elizabeth Goitein, about the what we can glean from the information that became public this week.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Lessons Unlearned
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- Two Angry Men
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?