Friday, November 04, 2011
Village Voice Media says it needs revenues from Backpage.com because classified advertising makes up nearly one third of its business. Bob speaks with New York Times media and culture columnist David Carr, who says Village Voice Media has a legitimate case for keeping Backpage.com running.
Will Sessions - "Detroit State of Mind"
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Free And Open
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?