Friday, September 23, 2011
The motivations of hackers are often obscure. The motivations of the handlers at the Internet Storm Center—the people who stand ready to battle the latest internet malady—are a little easier to understand. Bob spoke with Alan Paller, the Director of Research at Sans Institute, home to the Internet Storm Center. Paller says they do it to feel like they're making a difference, for personal pride...and a for leather jacket.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues
- Do URL Believe in Magic?