Friday, September 28, 2012
Last week, Russia's lower house of parliament unanimously approved an amendment that broadens the definition of treason. If it becomes law, Russian citizens who cooperate with international civil and media organizations could face 20-year prison sentences. Bob talks with the Christian Science Monitor's Fred Weir about the law's potential ramifications.
- Speaking in Tongues
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- The War on Prevention
- Share Your Thoughts on Cancer With OTM
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Perception vs. Reality
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- #CrimingWhileWhite: How Should an Ally Be?
- JakeDate.com Nails App Marketing, Reminds Us That Tech is Boring
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux