Friday, October 12, 2012
We may think we know all about how we make decisions, but when it comes to political choices, they can hinge on a number of factors that we rarely notice. Brooke speaks with political psychologists and scientists to get to the bottom of why we make the choices we do at election time.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?