Friday, September 23, 2011
This week Wadah Khanfar stepped down as Director General at Al Jazeera after Wikileaks released cables revealing that he had altered coverage in response to pressure from the US. Or he left as a result of politics within Al Jazeera. Or he was pushed out for other reasons entirely. Bob talked about the possible reasons for Khanfar's departure with Lawrence Pintak, author of The New Arab Journalist: Mission and Identity in a Time of Turmoil and Dean of the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Pope-ular Opinion