Wall Street Journal
Friday, July 29, 2011
In the wake of the Oslo attacks, The Wall Street Journal published an editorial blaming the violence on Islamic extremists. When further reporting revealed that the killer wasn’t a Muslim, the Journal changed its editorial online without issuing any sort of correction. Craig Silverman, who tracks newspaper corrections at his website Regret the Error, tells Bob that the Journal acted dishonestly.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act