Wall Street Journal
Friday, July 29, 2011
In the wake of the Oslo attacks, The Wall Street Journal published an editorial blaming the violence on Islamic extremists. When further reporting revealed that the killer wasn’t a Muslim, the Journal changed its editorial online without issuing any sort of correction. Craig Silverman, who tracks newspaper corrections at his website Regret the Error, tells Bob that the Journal acted dishonestly.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- I Am A Real Person