Wall Street Journal
Friday, February 15, 2013
Last week, The Wall Street Journal reported on decades-old documents that have recently come to light which point to significant fabrications in two chapters of Capote’s masterwork, including one of it’s most thrilling moments.
Friday, July 29, 2011
In the wake of the Oslo attacks, The Wall Street Journal published an editorial blaming the violence on Islamic extremists. When further reporting revealed that the killer wasn’t a Muslim, the Journal changed its editorial online without issuing any sort of correction. Craig Silverman, who tracks newspaper corrections at his website Regret the Error, tells Bob that the Journal acted dishonestly.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?