Wall Street Journal
Friday, February 15, 2013
Last week, The Wall Street Journal reported on decades-old documents that have recently come to light which point to significant fabrications in two chapters of Capote’s masterwork, including one of it’s most thrilling moments.
Friday, July 29, 2011
In the wake of the Oslo attacks, The Wall Street Journal published an editorial blaming the violence on Islamic extremists. When further reporting revealed that the killer wasn’t a Muslim, the Journal changed its editorial online without issuing any sort of correction. Craig Silverman, who tracks newspaper corrections at his website Regret the Error, tells Bob that the Journal acted dishonestly.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Our Justices, Our Selves
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Cameras In The Court (feat. The Justices)
- Pope-ular Opinion