Friday, January 04, 2013
In Philip Bobbitt's 2008 book Terror and Consent: The Wars for the 21st Century, he argues that data collection is an incredibly useful tool that’s fundamentally misunderstood by the public. Brooke talks with Bobbitt about that and the way the media and public also misunderstand warrants. Bobbitt, law professor at Columbia University is author most recently of The Garments of Court and Palace: Machiavelli and the World That He Made.
Build Buildings - Let's Go
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade