Friday, August 29, 2014
Friday, August 17, 2012
This week came news that the Homicide Watch D.C. might go on hiatus because its founder and proprietor Laura Amico has been awarded the Nieman-Berkman fellowship. Amico is attempting to keep Homicide Watch alive with a Kickstarter campaign to turn the website into a teaching lab for burgeoning crime reporters. In this interview from November, 2011 Brooke talks to Amico about the site's mission and how it works.
You can find the Homicide Watch Kickstarter campaign by following this link.
Ballake Sissoko & Vincent Segal - Oscarine
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- 6 Months Later...
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Active Shooter Edition