Friday, August 29, 2014
Friday, August 17, 2012
This week came news that the Homicide Watch D.C. might go on hiatus because its founder and proprietor Laura Amico has been awarded the Nieman-Berkman fellowship. Amico is attempting to keep Homicide Watch alive with a Kickstarter campaign to turn the website into a teaching lab for burgeoning crime reporters. In this interview from November, 2011 Brooke talks to Amico about the site's mission and how it works.
You can find the Homicide Watch Kickstarter campaign by following this link.
Ballake Sissoko & Vincent Segal - Oscarine
- Japanese Captives, the diary of a Guantanamo Bay inmate, and more
- Hey Ladies
- Terror Reporting and Technological Paranoia
- ISIS and the Japanese Captives
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- “Invisible Boyfriend” Expands Boyfriend Repertoire, Sets up Perfect Meet-Cute
- I Am A Real Person
- Debunking Conventional Wisdom
- British Men Are Posting Their Nipples on Twitter in Protest
- In Defense of Corporate Persons