Friday, November 04, 2011
The 2012 election is the first presidential race in the post-Citizens United era - and the first in which SuperPACs are expected to have a major impact. Peter Overby, Power, Money and Influence reporter for NPR, traces the history of campaign spending, from Watergate-era donations by milk companies through Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS.
Kid Loco - "The Viaduct"
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- #14 - The Knowledge
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Vote First or Die
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Elephant in the Room
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Life of James Foley