Wednesday, May 07, 2014
By Alex Goldman
wikiHow (lowercase 'w' is deliberate) wants to be the Wikipedia of how-to guides. And, as of a couple years ago, it had over 150,000 articles and north of 35 million visitors a month. But just like Wikipedia or any other wiki-based community, there will always be a problem of quality control. Take, for example, today's amazing deep internet find, the wikiHow article on how to stop a wedding.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible