Friday, March 22, 2013
Infamous internet troll Andrew “weev” Auernheimer was sentenced to three and a half years in prison this week. He was prosecuted under the controversial Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, which critics call too stringent and punitive. Bob talks to Gawker writer Adrian Chen about whether Weev's prosecution will undermine attempts to reform the CFAA.
Plan B - Ill Manors
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge