Friday, March 22, 2013
Infamous internet troll Andrew “weev” Auernheimer was sentenced to three and a half years in prison this week. He was prosecuted under the controversial Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, which critics call too stringent and punitive. Bob talks to Gawker writer Adrian Chen about whether Weev's prosecution will undermine attempts to reform the CFAA.
Plan B - Ill Manors
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation