Friday, March 22, 2013
Infamous internet troll Andrew “weev” Auernheimer was sentenced to three and a half years in prison this week. He was prosecuted under the controversial Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, which critics call too stringent and punitive. Bob talks to Gawker writer Adrian Chen about whether Weev's prosecution will undermine attempts to reform the CFAA.
Plan B - Ill Manors
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- 8 Minutes
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- What Does a Body Good?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?