Wednesday, May 07, 2014
By Alex Goldman
wikiHow (lowercase 'w' is deliberate) wants to be the Wikipedia of how-to guides. And, as of a couple years ago, it had over 150,000 articles and north of 35 million visitors a month. But just like Wikipedia or any other wiki-based community, there will always be a problem of quality control. Take, for example, today's amazing deep internet find, the wikiHow article on how to stop a wedding.
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?