Friday, April 05, 2013
Over the past year, the Pabst brewing company, which makes Old Milwaukee, has honed the "soft sell" to a sharp edge, reminiscent of the brothers Bert and Harry Piel. They have been filming spots starring Will Ferrell that only air in select markets. But these spots have an advantage the Piel commercials didn't - internet virality.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?