Withdrawal From Iraq
Friday, October 28, 2011
Covering the run-up to the Iraq War was not the American press's finest moment. There won't be nearly as much attention to the withdrawal as there was to the invasion, but covering the withdrawal well might give the public a better sense of Iraq's future without American soldiers and what lessons to draw from the war. Bob spoke with Liz Sly, Baghdad bureau chief for the Washington Post who has covered Iraq for the better part of eight years.
Deaf Center - "White Lake"
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge