Withdrawal From Iraq
Friday, October 28, 2011
Covering the run-up to the Iraq War was not the American press's finest moment. There won't be nearly as much attention to the withdrawal as there was to the invasion, but covering the withdrawal well might give the public a better sense of Iraq's future without American soldiers and what lessons to draw from the war. Bob spoke with Liz Sly, Baghdad bureau chief for the Washington Post who has covered Iraq for the better part of eight years.
Deaf Center - "White Lake"
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Far More Than Fifty
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Is Anybody Down?
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart