Friday, November 18, 2011
Much of the reporting on the eviction of occupiers from Zuccotti Park this week focused on what happens next -- can the movement survive without a physical location? Sasha Costanza-Chock is an MIT professor who has been studying the protests. He talks to Brooke about what the future holds for OWS and about how the protestors are organizing digitally in new ways.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way