Friday, November 18, 2011
Much of the reporting on the eviction of occupiers from Zuccotti Park this week focused on what happens next -- can the movement survive without a physical location? Sasha Costanza-Chock is an MIT professor who has been studying the protests. He talks to Brooke about what the future holds for OWS and about how the protestors are organizing digitally in new ways.
- Hacks, Cats, & Colbert
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Cat Fancy: Farewell, My Friend
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Distinctions Between "Black" and "African-American"
- One Hell(boy) of a Reddit Secret Santa
- Your Morals Depend on Lanugage
- Instagrammar: Why Adding Periods to Instagram Notifications Makes Users Feel "Sassed"
- Why Facebook Messenger Wants Access To Your Phone's Microphone
- Special: The Torture Report