Friday, November 18, 2011
Much of the reporting on the eviction of occupiers from Zuccotti Park this week focused on what happens next -- can the movement survive without a physical location? Sasha Costanza-Chock is an MIT professor who has been studying the protests. He talks to Brooke about what the future holds for OWS and about how the protestors are organizing digitally in new ways.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots
- The Right to Record Police